Today I have a sneaky Sunday post for you! Last night I hosted a dinner party for a few of my girlfriends. I thought I would share with you a few pictures from the table setting, as well as links to wear I bought most of the stuff!
I love home decor. I swear, it is more fun for me to dress my home than it is to dress myself!! Lately, I have been crazy into floral prints and fuchsia. If I had it my way, I would have flowers and floral prints everywhere all the time! Unfortunately, I live with a boy, so I don't always get what I want. But for this girls-only party, I decided to go all out.
- Gold Table Runner (found at Homesense, similar here)
- Pink Polka Dot Runner, Kate Spade (found at Homesense, I also love this one)
- Floral Napkins, Indigo
- White Plates, Ikea
- Bloomster White Candle Stick Holders, Ikea
- Gold Tealight Candle Holders, Target (old, similar here)
- Flower Letter "A" (I DIY'ed this! Tutorial will be up on the blog tomorrow!)
- Silver French Bulldog Statute, Urban Barn (old, same found here)
As you can see, most of what I bought was from Homesense. I love shopping there! You get the best deals on amazing things! Both table runners, and the mint decanter are all new purchases, so I am sure you can still find them in store!
Where is your favourite place to shop for home decor items? Let me know in the comment section down below!
PS: DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE FLOWER "A" DIY!!! The tutorial will be up TOMORROW MORNING!